[X4U] Removing OS9

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Tue Nov 30 12:22:34 PST 2004

Robert A. Virzi said:

>I am running out of disk space on my family's iceBook, and I was
>looking for some ways to free some up.

I wouldn't throw away OS 9.  Classic might come in handy.

Check out this article which will tell you some easy ways to clear off a
bunch of space on your hard drive:

http://iraszl.brinkster.net/creativebits/2004/11/os-x-free-up-hard-
disk-space.html

Note that your Mac might start acting flaky if your drive has been close
to full. See:

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html
Item #5 and Note #2

Randy B. Singer

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help
section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose. - Steven
Wright