[X4U] iDisk size problem

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun Oct 3 14:37:49 PDT 2004

Hi Judi,

I was one that actually DID renew, but on the last day after Apple
finally upped the iDisk limit.  I agree, the timing could not have been
accidental.  I'd bet that they saw a huge drop in their renewals from
people like us who signed on to .Mac at the beginning, and whos
subscriptions were running out at the end of September.

I tend to use iDisk for multiple small files; I don't use my computer
much professionally, and rarely need access to files that are very
large AND updated so frequently that I can't sync folders via Airport.

But which service do YOU use for offline backup, out of curiosity?

Michael