[X4U] Needing help with SAPM relief

Clifford H. Readout, Jr. readout at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 4 10:51:19 PDT 2004

Dear X4Uers,

Please forgive me if this is the inappropriate forum for my two questions.
If it is, please instruct me off-list, and I will strive not to transgress
again.  If you know of a better forum to query, please advise me of that
also.

Equipment: Dual 1.25 GHz G4, OS X 10..3.5, Entourage 2004, Earthlink via
TCP/IP through Charter.net cable access.  All software is up to date.

Problem 1.: Regardless of the email "rules" I establish, I cannot manage to
eliminate or reclassify as "junk" emails with "CA" or "from CA" in the
subject line, or emails from or to or with "Gwen Roberts" in the subject
line.  Has anyone managed to kill this incessant garbage?  They are nearly
the only spam which penetrates my defenses, but they seem to have no
difficulty getting in, en masse!

Problem 2.:  Again, I apologize if this is off topic.  Has anyone else
noticed a definite sluggishness of Entourage 2004 versus Entourage X?  I
notice that there is a new, and significant delay when I move emails from
the inbox to another email folder in Entourage.  Does anyone have a better
solution than returning to Entourage X?

Thank you for the patience you are exhibiting with me, and for the solutions
you will provide!  You are a great list!

CR