[X4U] Installing Classic Environment after initial install

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Mon Oct 4 11:09:09 PDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 01:13:06PM -0400, Steve Talkowski wrote:
:
: I sold my previous powerbook to a former co-worker and didn't install
: classic.  Now, she needs to run a program, Movie Magic budgeting, that
: requires classic. (There doesn't appear to be an OSX version, grrr)
:
: Is it possible to install the Classic environment without having to
: reinstall OSX from scratch?

Classic should be available as a custom installable item on your
previous PowerBook's Restore CD or somesuch.

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/