[X4U] Address Book problem

Winston MacKelvie winstonworks at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 8 07:23:15 PDT 2004

Hi all. I'm stumped. Address Book doesn't work. All of a sudden after
flawless years of use, it stopped. First ir showed to be open in the
dock but never showed in screen or in the menus or by Expose. I Trashed
prefs a,d then it returned to the screen but beachballed forever as
soon as I did any search or opened an entry. I've redone Permissions
twice. The first time there was a blast of activity for several second
seeming to do with AB. The second time Permissions appeared normal.
I've reloaded all the prefs, App support, SyncService I can think of
but it still just beachballs.

Regards,
Winston
www.inventure.ca