[X4U] Fetchmail Help ?

Richard cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 8 10:27:05 PDT 2004

Well, I'm getting very tired, of Apple Mail app, not deleting
downloaded mail,
off my ISP mail server ( Road Runner ), I have the preference set to
remove right away,
for every account, and still after a couple of days, I will get over
quota,
from Road Runner, and any new mail sent to me will be bounced. (BUG)

So, since this problem has been with me since 10.2,
I was thinking that fetchmail may work in this case,
since it does download mail from any mail server.

However, my only problem is setting this up to work with apple mail
client,
has anyone done this as of yet?

Have tried to search, for a fetchmail configure programs, (nothing)
cause, NOT a unix Guru. <sad>

Please don't say, there is no bug with apple mail program,
have already done 2 wipes, and clean installs with 10.3 panther,
and still get the same results.

I'm open for other solution too!

Regards -
Richard