[X4U] IChat av

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Sun Oct 10 13:26:55 PDT 2004

On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 10:25:09AM -0500, Michael Elliott wrote:
:
: >Is there a ichat av mailing or can some one who is running ichat
: >contact me off line. TIA  Bob      rashton at telus.net
:
: There is a great resource for active iSight users at www.chatfinder.com
:
: However, they made it a pay site several months ago.  (It had free
: searches before that).

I got bored and checked out the site.  I can do searches for free
(although some profiles seem to be restricted so that you have to
sign up to see them).  I didn't see anything there about paying
to sign up.  Anyone else with experience using ChatFinder.com ?

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/