[X4U] Re-partitioning

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Wed Oct 13 09:48:01 PDT 2004

On 13 Oct 2004, at 17:22, Richard Gilmore wrote:
> The problem is scanning with Photoshop and an Epson scanner in OS9
> it uses the free hard drive space as a cache for the scanned image
> before it
> brings it into Photoshop.

One question to try to understand. I'm not an expert in Scanning
documents.
Why do you need to scan in OS9? Can't you scan in OSX? I mean,  not to
scan through Photoshop in OS9, but from the scanner software directly
in OSX (and importing then in Photoshop at a later stage)

Silvo

Silvo Conticello
Albook 17" 1.5GHz/1.5Gb RAM/80Gb HD/OS10.3.5
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.3.5/17" display
E-mail: silvoc at tiscali.it
Cambridge
UK