[X4U] Re-partitioning

Craig craig at craigwdesigns.com
Wed Oct 13 14:55:44 PDT 2004

On Oct 13, 2004, at 9:53 AM, Richard Gilmore wrote:

> Because I don't have Photoshop for OSX. I suppose you could scan in
> OSX with
> whatever crappy software Epson provides but then you have to restart
> the
> machine in OS9 to do any editing. I'd be all day rebooting from one OS
> the other. It's not practical.

I have an Epson, & their OS X stuff has a long way to go; the OS 9
program that it came with is quite nice. I have Photoshop for X, but I
just scan with Image Capture.

I don't know where in OS 9 Epson would be keeping a "cache" but if you
can find out, maybe this would work: Move that folder to the big
partition, then make an alias to it in its original location.

- Craig