[X4U] MS Office 2004 Feedback

KJS explorerguy at mac.com
Fri Oct 15 20:03:21 PDT 2004

> I am thinking about ordering Microsoft Office 2004 and was interested in
> feedback from those who are using it. I remember some comments some time
> back that it was slow and had other problems.
>
> Is it worth using now? Thanks.
>
> Stephen Lanza

I've been using it for a couple of days, and all seems well. I've only used
a little Excel, Word, and PowerPoint - and a lot of Entourage. I haven't
noticed any speed hits.

There are two aggravating issues in Entourage, and I haven't been able to
find the appropriate prefs to change them or been able to find info in Help.

Maybe other 2004 users can offer suggestions . . .
(1) All of my messages are doubled - 2 copies of each when I receive mail.
(2) Also, html messages have to be downloaded by clicking a link that it's
okay to download pictures. I'd prefer that a setting be made to let them
automatically load.

Regards,
Jerry