[X4U] WinXP Pro SP2 is Evil!

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Oct 15 21:35:31 PDT 2004

Word of warning for people using the new Virtual PC.  I just
discovered that WinXP Pro SP2 likes to download updates and reboot
itself automatically, despite whatever you might already have running.

Now to find the setting that controls that...  Ah...
Control Panel -> Windows Security Center -> Automatic Updates
Turning off "Automatic (recommended)" should do the trick.

	Zane