[X4U] MS Office 2004 Feedback Mail/spam

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sat Oct 16 12:03:00 PDT 2004

To clear the list in Entourage 2004, open Preferences:Compose and
choose clear list at bottom of the compose preference pane. For
Mail.app, choose the menu item Window:Previous Recipients. Select the
addresses you want to get rid of and press the "remove from list"
button at the bottom of the window.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"We seem to believe it is possible to ward off death by following rules
of good grooming."
Don Delillo