[X4U] Mail.app

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Oct 19 16:24:12 PDT 2004

All I can say is that I noticed Mail wouldn't delete my mail off our pop
server even if I checked off the box to tell it to do so. I switched to
Entourage and it works fine so that's how I solved the problem. I can't
offer any other advice though unfortunately. I'm not a fan of MS but I don't
like the Apple mail client too much compared to Entourage.