[X4U] Re: Mounting blank CDs from FW drive

George Harvey gwil3 at charter.net
Tue Oct 19 17:52:04 PDT 2004

I have a LaCie FireWire DVD-RAM drive that behaves the same way.
However, it recognizes formatted DVD-RAM disks and shows them on the
desktop. They work like a hard drive and allow dragging, etc. CD-R and
DVD-R disks work fine but the only way I can write to them is with
Toast. They do not show up otherwise.

Like Mark, I would like to be able to burn these without using Toast.

George Harvey

------