[X4U] Unlocking the keychain during program loading...

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Thu Oct 21 08:21:11 PDT 2004

Sys 10.3.5

There is a new procedure that seems to have crept up in the last few months,
that never seemed to happen before.

I have a few programs like entourage x, transmit (ftp) etc. that are asking
me, either during use, or on load,  to enter my key chain password, and says
something like: transmit wants to use key chain " login ".

This never used to happen before, and I would like to turn it off.  Is there
a way to do that?

Also, I dragged my entourage files from one computer to another, and now I
am using it on the second computer.  When I start entourage X,  it asks me
to enter the password for the networked first computer ... Which I am not
using for anything.  Is there a way to turn this off or reset something to
get rid of this dialog window?

--
Thanks - RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com