[X4U] Emailing a Web Page

Frank Eves gold_eagle at mac.com
Thu Oct 21 16:07:29 PDT 2004

On 21-Oct-04, at 3:35 PM, Eddie Hargreaves wrote:

> I don't believe this can be done with Mail.app, but I do think it can
> be
> done with Entourage using 3rd-party AppleScript(s). Doubtfully as
> simple as
> it is in Windows, however...

Although it's not quite the same thing I really like the "Send Link"
feature that's available in Camino, FireFox and OmniWeb. It
automatically places a link to the pages URL in your default mail
client.

Cheers,
Frank
--
If I could show you how to turn a $2 a day investment in your health
into monthly earnings of $5,000, would you want to know more?