[X4U] Emailing a Web Page

Ed Graf edgraf at charter.net
Thu Oct 21 20:59:01 PDT 2004

Um, I do it all the time.

You can select entire page, or a part,

and,

mouse "Safari" down to "Services", across to "Mail" and across to
either "Send Selection" or "Send To"
Both, automatically makes a new message and Send Selection puts the
selection into the body, the other, Send To, simply puts the URL.

Been using it, seems like, for at least a year.

I just checked Internet Explorer and it has the same thing.

Hope this helps,

Ed

On Oct 21, 2004, at 7:32 PM, x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com