[X4U] Emailing a Web Page

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Fri Oct 22 08:35:22 PDT 2004

I tried it. It does work sort of. But you have to do a select all which
still isn't quite as easy the way win does it. But it doesn't work from
Firefox/Mozilla only Safari (I don't have IE so I didn't try it) and only
with Apple Mail not Entourage even if you select E as the default mail
reader in the Mail preferences. Less than ideal.