[X4U] Problems authenticating with airport.

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Sat Oct 23 21:36:31 PDT 2004

One thing that has made a huge difference is that I've changed my
password to the required limit. ie. I'm not longer
relying on the padding that occurs when you have a password that less
that the limit.

That has made a huge difference however it's not clear why because
that's only suppose to matter when you're dealing with diffferent
vendors equipment b/w client and server and both are mine are Apple
products.

Yeah I'm in a highrise with a lot of network activity. But most folks
use 6 or 10.