[X4U] wifi and cordless phones

Jon Wever jon.wever at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 26 01:58:15 PDT 2004

I've heard of this and wondered myself, while considering an Airport
Express for music streaming in my house, whether it would turn out to
be a big problem.
But despite several occasions when I've been on the phone - a Doro
2.4GHz cordless - I've had AirTunes going away in the background with
no issues whatsoever.
Perhaps it is a problem in locations with higher user density, but I've
never noticed any interference at all.
Cheers,