[X4U] phono to CD

Crandon David tabdave at comcast.net
Tue Oct 26 21:51:55 PDT 2004

Mark,

Please not that as far as I know, Final Vinyl is the only software that
includes the RIAA pre-equalization needed for proper spectral balance
when playing back LP's.

If you decide not to use Final Vinyl you will need to run the turntable
through a conventional stereo receiver first. Also please not that many
newer stereo receivers also do not have a phone preamp.

David Crandon