[X4U] phono to CD

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Oct 27 09:28:40 PDT 2004

I just recorded audio from the VCR. Video is more complicated. Where I work
we've got a JVC prosumer VCR with DV and a Firewire output that we plug
straight into a G4 with iMovie. That's probably the easiest way. You could
also buy a high end video capture card and plug a standard video output to
it. I'm not sure what's out there card-wise but if you search I'm sure
you'll find lots of options.

Long live vinyl!