[X4U] Can an Airport Base station wear out?

jayceek at aol.com jayceek at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 20:36:07 PDT 2004

If anyone  is interested,
the following vendor will repair capacitor problems for $45.
http://airport.tber.com/basestationf.html

Also,  if you're interested in doing the repair yourself, here's
another link:
http://www.seanadams.com/deadairport/

There is a sublink as well on the above site which is a forum to
discuss Airport Basestation Experiences.
http://www.vonwentzel.net/ABS/

Good luck

-John Kodsi