[X4U] phono to CD

John Kiss john.kiss at comcast.net
Sun Oct 31 04:47:20 PST 2004

If you want to go for audiophile quality try the TCC TC-750 at Amazon.
I bought one about a month ago and it's totally transparent - no hum,
noise, etc. Its output is Line Out and should be able to be plugged
into a computer Audio In. I have it tied to a mini stereo system that
didn't have a Phono input.

John