[X4U] Clipboard question

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Thu Sep 16 00:17:04 PDT 2004

You know, I vaguely remember running an app recently that had the option
of showing you what was in the clipboard. Whether it allowed you to clear
it or not is another question. For the life of me I can't remember what it
was.

However, I found the following link on Versiontracker for a Script that
will clear the clipboard:

Cheers,

Coj

Al Simcoe <alsimcoe at alsimcoe.com>

On Sep 16, 2004, at 1:45 AM, Peter Sealy wrote:

> On 16/09/2004, at 10:12 AM, Al Simcoe wrote:
>

>> Can someone tell me how to "Flush" the System Clipboard?
>>
>> Thank you in advance,
>>
>> Al SImcoe
>
> One way is to Restart but that may not suit your working environment.

Now that would be called a "Royal Flush" !
A very undesirable solution. :-)

Al Simcoe