[X4U] Clipboard question

Peterson, Mike A. (James Tower) MAPeterson at jamestower.com
Thu Sep 16 11:32:31 PDT 2004

>I am sure you all know how to spell the word "assume"
>You will make an  "ass" out of "u" and "me".

This has always bugged me, because don't you have to assume that you shouldn't assume to reach this conclusion?  It also bugs me because no one ever says anything about guessing, so apparently guessing (which isn't too far from assuming) is OK.  The saying itself is right up there with "There's no "I" in TEAM."  There is a "me" though and no "us" or "we".

Michael Peterson

Dilbert's Words of Wisdom: Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself,  "Where the heck is the ceiling?!"