[X4U] Mail not connecting to ISP

E. Moorhead dharmaem at mac.com
Sun Sep 19 07:11:29 PDT 2004

	Actually, Scott;  I'm inclined to agree that David is on to something.
  I held-off installing the SUD until this AM to let the potential
'KINKS' surface to the "List & Boards".

	As the 'Pill' seemed?) to have 'gone-down' with nary a Hick-up..., I
held my nose, opened my mouth, and swallowed.

	Sure-enough, (with a DSL set-up like David's);  Upon Re-Boot, Both
SAFARI & MAIL now show me Logged-Off/Not Connected under varying
circumstances.  Requiring me to 'Duplicate' any action that addresses
my ISP.  i.e.:  When I Command 'Send' for this e-Note, I will get,
"Unabl..., No ISP..." ERROR.  I then need to 'hit' "EDIT...";  Then
RESEND, to get that satisfying "FLUSH".

	In SAFARI;  The 'first-call' for a different/new WEB/HOT-LINK, brings
the "Unabl... /find..." ERROR message.  REFRESH is now required to
complete the COMMAND.

	This;  On a SYSTEM that performed at Ground-Zero for JEANNIE'S +14
hour Caribbean "Jump-Up, Jump-Down, Tun-a-Round", Bacchanal;  With not
so much as a 'Blink' or a 'Flicker'.

	IMHO;  Somebody-Up-There DEFINITELY missed an "IF...[?]:  THEN...[?]"
Flag on this one, Scott.  :-)

	BTW;  Three High-End, Bull-Dog, In-(can't)TELL / AD? Systems?)
Gave-up-the-Ghost in the first hour of the Hurricane, (Wednesday), ant
the last was only able to come-back-up late last night.

	My MAC only, ever, required ONE Re-Boot;  This AM, after the
Security-Upgrade.

	Dass MAC Powar!!!

e.
--