[X4U] iDisk size problem

Akravudh Osathanukrah osatha at mac.com
Wed Sep 29 18:34:01 PDT 2004

I also had the same experience about the change in iDisk' size. After
checking the .Mac home page, I found the following message.

Product Updates and Upgrades:

250 MB of Storage for .Mac Mail and iDisk
Released September 29, 2004.
.Mac Mail and iDisk combined storage space for full membership has been
increased to 250 MB. Default settings are 125 MB of mail storage and
125 MB of iDisk space, and you can designate the storage to fit the way
you use your .Mac account.

I guess the issue has to do with the increase in the size of iDisk's
storage.

--
Akravudh Osathanukrah