[X4U] FW: New Entourage

Jim Colgate ColgateList at cox.net
Wed Sep 29 19:37:58 PDT 2004

I haven't actually tackled this issue, but from poking around with the
Exchange account under Entourage 2004 I have noted the following:

1. From a windows machine with Outlook, you can drag the contents of a local
.pst file to the exchange server folders (If you have small size limits on
your exchange account this might not be too practical for larger .pst
files). Then after the folders synch, you can drag them to a local folder
set on your Macintosh. Since Entourage does not have the concept of
accessing multiple archive or database files at one time, you have the
option of keeping them all in one database, archiving them with various
tools, or creating a separate identity to hold your old archives.

2. Paul Berkowitz has a set of shareware apple scripts to import/export data
between Windows Outlook and Entourage. Check them out at
<http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/>

Good luck,

   Jim