[X4U] FW: New Entourage

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Thu Sep 30 01:18:47 PDT 2004

On Sep 30, 2004, at 4:19 am, Hector Luna wrote:

> I found this on Google: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ol2mbox
>
> It looks promising. I was contemplating the same thing. I happen to
> manage the Exchange server where I work, so mailbox quotas weren't
> really an issue for me. But if I can get this to work, I can avoid
> that hassle...

I used this or something similar when I migrated from OE on Windows to
Lunix 3 or 4 years ago now. It mostly worked, but ISTR a small
percentage (or fraction of percent) of messages got corrupted. I think
that dragging & dropping all messages to the server might be more
reliable - that way the all applications involved in the migration are
Microsoft's own, and should be compatible with their proprietary data
formats.

Stroller.