[X4U] iDisk size problem

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Thu Sep 30 07:01:27 PDT 2004

I'm not having this problem, apparently because I'm not keeping a local
copy of my iDisk on my computer. I turned that feature off because
iDisk access is slow and I kept getting errors about "mirror agent".
When I heard about the upgrade I was pretty happy. My iDisk membership
is about to be renewed and I was wondering if it was worth it. My 100
megs was all used up. I'm really only tied to the service because of
the e-mail address, which I wouldn't want to give up. So I allocated
more storage to iDisk - it took me a while to figure out how. And I
proceed to to back up a folder with 50 megs of Word and PowerPoint
files. It took forever. How useful can this service be when it's sooo
sloooow?

Jim