[X4U] FW: New Entourage-on a tangent

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu Sep 30 10:14:51 PDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 11:05:23AM -0400, Richard Gilmore wrote:
:
: >>> My question is, if anyone has done this, how do I handle those
: >>> users that have PST files from outlook.
: >>>
: >>> There doesn't seem to be anyway to attach a PST file in Entourage.
: >>>
: >>> My users have a couple PST file each. Each file is between 500MB
: >>> and 1.5GB
: >>>
: >>> Any suggestions?
:
: What is a PST file?

That's "outlook.pst", which is a single file that contains just about
*everything* (i.e. mail, attachments, addresses, etc.) for most versions
of M$ Outlook.

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/