[X4U] Battery

Andrew T. Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Fri Apr 1 14:29:39 PST 2005

Hi Paul,
   It really depend on what you are doing.  2 hours is about right if
you are watching a DVD (on my 1Ghz 15" TiBook).  It also depends on
your energy saver settings.  What are yours set to?  Which 15" TiBook
do you have?  It can also depend on accessories.  I think that my
battery life decreased when I upgraded to a 7200rpm hard drive.

-Drew