[X4U] How to find IP address of printer

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 19:19:15 PDT 2005

...and just for the record, Deborah, I changed the name of my 16/600, turned
off the startup page, got the page count, and found the IP address, all by
using the LaserWriter Utility/Apple Printer Utility in OS 9.
   Fabian is right, it will just show up (as an AppleTalk printer). If you
wanted to turn off AppleTalk, you'd have to know the printer's IP address on
your network in order to enter it as an IP printer.
My 2¢.
John