[X4U] Re: Virtual PC 7 quite brittle...

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Mon Apr 4 10:45:04 PDT 2005

On Apr 4, 2005, at 9:51 AM, Jim Robertson wrote:

> It's entirely possible that Intel Hardware would have handled this
> crash with no problems whatsoever.

It's possible, but something like this happening would not surprise
anyone familiar with Windows.

VPC7 seems no better than 6 (unless you have G5).  The networking
completely stopped working on my installation, and I've seen reports of
others having problems connecting.

The good news is that I'm find out how easy it is to live without
Windows.  Except for needing to check my sites in IE6/Windows I could
probably chuck it altogether.

TjL