[X4U] How to find IP address of printer

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Mon Apr 4 16:33:33 PDT 2005

At 5:23 PM -0400 on 4/4/05, Deborah Puerini spoke about Re: [X4U] How
to find IP address of printer thusly:

>I guess all of you here are bottom-posters, right? I'm usually a
>top-poster but the Low End Mac's G-List has me bottom-posting too.

Actually, I am  a top, here and there in the midst, and bottom
poster. And I edit the heck out of what I am quoting. Your message to
which I replied had paragraphs and paragraphs unnecessary to
understand the substance of your comments. I almost ran out of
patience and deleted the message until finally finding something new
you wrote.
--

Jesus Christ was a Jew, and a Liberal.