[X4U] Re: How to find IP address of printer

Deborah Puerini lovesalsa at cox.net
Tue Apr 5 03:45:22 PDT 2005

Well why run AppleTalk when you don't have to? No other macs to network
to, have a {{{{booooo hisssss}}}}} windoze machine but if I need stuff
off of that, I just get the trusty flash drive and do it that way. This
OS X setup seems a bit flakey sometimes (please see pics in my album
below)

I finally ran fix permissions several times, shut off all of my scsi
peripherals. Since I first started using Jaguar full time on Weds.
March 30, I have had 3 of the "you must restart your computer"
messages. Must have something to do with the prohibitory sign at
startup. Methinks this is an "archive and reinstall" eventually...

And Ted, I tried to snip as much as I could, but honestly, I too lost
patience, and then got distracted and gave up; I absolutely DETEST
bottom posting. I will do better this time, as top-posting puts me in a
better mood. And of course there will be the people who detest
top-posting yelling at me.....<<<sigh>>>>>

But anyway...

Thanks for all of the great information.

Deb in Rhode Island