[X4U] Is The OSX 10.3.8 Update Ok?

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 00:18:41 PDT 2005

On 04/06/05, revDAVE <coolcat at hostalive.com> wrote:

> Currently I am using Panther 10.3.5 and basically everything is working
> fine. I'm wondering if the 10.3.8 update is safe to use? Any bad experiences
> with it?

Many, many security issues fixed; lots of OS functionality; better
performance from core apps like Safari and Mail. Almost all updates are
"safe" to use for most people. When new ones come out, worriers can always
check MacFixIt and MacInTouch to ensure none of the stated problems will
effect them, before applying them-for them, a week or two should be
sufficient. However, you're three updates behind-methinks it's safe enough
to give it a go now.