[X4U] slow performance

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 8 08:25:07 PDT 2005

	I would love to do that, but the program always looks for the disk.
It won't look elsewhere.  If anyone has a way to train it to look on
the hard drive, I'd love to hear it.

	One of the thoughts that occur to me is that perhaps one of the RAM
chips is not functioning.  When use gobbles up half the supposed RAM,
the machine starts acting up.  Is there a way to assess the health of
the RAM without taking the machine apart?  System profiler and Activity
Monitor both say it's all there and available.

									Peter