[X4U] Re: Serious OS X Security Vulnerability

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Fri Apr 8 12:21:15 PDT 2005

Timothy J. Luoma wrote:

> [...]

But that's not the point.  The point was that whoever reported the
vulnerability claimed, in his original advisory, something like like
"Opera says its not their problem and they are not going to do anything
about it." (I paraphrase), which turned out to be not quite accurate.
That's why I said I would be interested in knowing Apple's position on
the sudo issue, from Apple.

	dZ.