[X4U] Re: Un-erase?

PoolMouse poolmouse_nyc at mac.com
Fri Apr 8 14:50:35 PDT 2005

At 1:18 PM -0400 4/8/05, Timothy J. Luoma wrote:
> [...]

so says the author...but how do you call up rsyncx? do you run the
command "rsync"? if so, the developer has been asked by many in the
unix community to develop rsyncx in a way that it peacefully
co-exists with apple's rsync. they're not interested in doing so...we
simply avoid rsyncx for that reason. besides, rsyncx is built using
old code...aft548.com has instructions on how to compile a
better/newer version.

don

don montalvo, nyc