[X4U] How to play songs in iTunes without pause

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Sat Apr 9 06:08:47 PDT 2005

On Apr 9, 2005, at 08:40, Paige Adams wrote:

> On Apr 9, 2005, at 9:22 PM, DZ-Jay wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to make iTunes play the songs continuously without any
>> pause? I already disabled the "Crsosfade playback" option...
>>

> Reenable it. Then set the slider to have a little bit of overlap.

Hum... Thanx, but it didn't work.  Even if I set it at 0 secs (which,
intuitively would mean no crossover, no overlap, and no pause at all),
it chops off the last fraction of a second from the first song, and the
first fraction of a second from the second song.  That's wierd.

Keep in mind that the songs I'm talking about are mixed together, like
a DJ does, so they should play continuously without interruptions as
one single song, except that they are marked as separate tracks.

	Thanx anyway :)

	dZ.