[X4U] ICQ

Judi Sohn momathome at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 10:34:07 PDT 2005

On Apr 9, 2005 11:51 AM, Neil Cadsawan <rainer3 at mac.com> wrote:

> > Sorry to say if you're expecting something like "Trillian for Mac" you
> > may be disappointed. I don't think there's anything in OS X that comes
> > close, but you should be able to find something serviceable.
>
> Check out Adium,  http://adiumx.com

I have. And it's great. If I need to chat on my Mac, I'll use Adium.
*But* Trillian has more features and a larger user community and if
given the choice, it's what I prefer. I'm not putting Adium down, I'm
just saying that if someone is trying to find the feature set of
Trillian on OS X then they may be disappointed.

Judi Sohn, judi at momathome.com
Mom at Home Design, http://www.momathome.com
AIM: JudiS217