[X4U] PS printing question

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Mon Apr 11 18:34:13 PDT 2005

Hi Art,

Just in case you didn't know, pressing the "Save as PDF..." button or
using the "Save as file: PDF" option in the "Output Options" section of
the Print window creates a very low-res PDF (nigh on a screen shot) that
does not embed fonts. It's apple's token offering to people who don't have
the full Acrobat product.

Choosing "Save as file: PostScript" is more like what Jan wanted but you
need to ensure you have an appropriate PPD selected for what you're
creating your PostScript file for.

Cheers,

Coj

Art Amolsch <aamolsch at gmail.com>

Choose Print and you'll be given the option
to print to disk as a PDF. It's right there in
the Print dialog box.

Art Amolsch