[X4U] Readiris 9.0 Problem

Arnie Coleman arniecoleman at adelphia.net
Mon Apr 11 22:15:42 PDT 2005

Naw, just me . . .

- Arnie

On Apr 11, 2005, at 7:29 PM, Brett Conlon wrote:

Got a second user on the machine to try it from?

Coj

Arnie Coleman <arniecoleman at adelphia.net>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com

12/04/05 11:21 AM
Please respond to "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."

        To:        A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user.
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
        cc:        (bcc: Brett Conlon)
        Subject:        [X4U] Readiris 9.0 Problem

I downloaded the 30 day trial version of Readiris, and I can't make it
  work.

  My hardware:

  G4 dual 1meg Processor
  Epson 2450 Photo Scanner (using TWAIN interface)

  The problem:

  Everything seems to work fine all the way through initial setup and
  preview scanning of a document.  When I press the "Scan" button, I get
  and "Error -20013" dialog box.  When I click "Okay" to close the box,
  Readiris quits.

  Checked the I.R.I.S support website but couldn't find any help there.

  Any ideas???

  T.I.A.

  -  Arnie