[X4U] email problem

Woody Duncan woodyduncan at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 08:42:16 PDT 2005

I've been on my old i-Mac for so long but now it's
giving me headaches. So I'm switching to a powerbook
with OS X. Problem is it will send emails but won't
let me receive. It says my password is incorrect, but
I know my comcast password. I believe I have the in
and outgoing settings correct but I can't figure out
what's wrong. I'm sure it's simple. Can anyone suggest
a solution ?
		Woody in Albuquerque
--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons