[X4U] iCal

Michael Peterson mapeterson at jamestower.com
Wed Apr 13 06:13:17 PDT 2005

verduron wrote:

> On Apr 13, 2005, at 8:42 AM, silvo conticello wrote:
>

>> Are you sure you've set the right email address? It happened to me
>> several times to select old email adresses I wasn't using anymore
>> (until I guessed how to remove them), and, of course, never getting
>> them.
>

> ......Yes, that's the first thing I checked.
>

>> Another question. i'm using Mail as default, are you using some other
>> reader? (don't know if that might be the problem).
>

> .........I am using Mail
>

>> Silvo

Can you send an e-mail to yourself without using iCal.  (Using regular mail)

I know that at some point one of the spam tactics was to fake the "To:"
address to have it come from the person who it was sent to.  So I have a
rule set up trashing any e-mail from myself to myself.  Do you have
something similar?