[X4U] Tiger Apr 29th

P. H. Adams phadams at mac.com
Wed Apr 13 13:28:30 PDT 2005

On Apr 14, 2005, at 4:52 AM, Alec McKenzie wrote:

> Can you elaborate on this? My Mac meets Apple's published requirements
> for running Tiger, but doesn't have a DVD reader. Does this mean I
> could get CDs to install it from?

 From the Apple Store website:

Tiger ships on a DVD, but if your Mac doesn’t have a built-in DVD-ROM
player, you’ll need CD media. When you buy Mac OS X Tiger, you qualify
to purchase Tiger CDs for only $9.95.

There's a PDF form that you need to download and fill out. It requires
you to send in the install DVD and and $9.95 and they will ship you
back the install CDs.

-patch