[X4U] looking for VPN information

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Wed Apr 13 18:10:16 PDT 2005

I know I already asked this question recently.
with more information about Tiger coming out, I was hoping maybe
someone might know the answer to this.
I was able read this tidbit on Apple's website about their VPN

VPN On Demand
Automatically establish a VPN connection when a firewall protected
service is used for specific domains.
VPN Settings
Enjoy new VPN options: stay connected to a VPN server when switching
user accounts or logging out, and direct all network traffic through
the VPN connection.

It says "new VPN options"    just wondering if anyone could tell me
what those new options are ?  what different means of connecting will
it have compared to their old VPN client ?

Kansas