[X4U] 10.3.9 update ?

Matthew Barr mbarr at mbarr.net
Wed Apr 13 22:29:09 PDT 2005

There will almost def. be a 10.3.9.   Look at what happened with
10.2.x.  There are things that always need to be fixed, and then
there's security updates.  They are still updating & backporting to
10.2... so I imagine things will be nice and similar.

Matthew

Matthew Barr
Managing Partner
Datalyte Consulting, LLC